the path is not of a legal form

Sep 5, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Hi.

I have put the dropout in a folder but after indexing when I search sth that should be availble it gives this error:

any suggestion?

best

Coordinator
Sep 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM

What is the path? is there any extra long paths?

On 5/09/2012 3:57 PM, mersadp wrote:

Hi.

I have put the dropout in a folder but after indexing when I search sth that should be availble it gives this error:

any suggestion?

best

Sep 5, 2012 at 6:31 AM

No not at all,

I have put in d:\drop

just that but it fails.

when it dose not find anything brings the time and shows 0 result. but when it is the time to bring sth it give this error which I found the code for it to be:

searchWorker.RunWorkerCompleted += delegate(object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)     

{                if (e.Error != null)           

{                    this.labelSearch.Text = e.Error.Message;                }   

else       

{             

if (queryHistory != "" && hitCount > 0 && searchTerms.Contains(queryHistory) == false)       

searchTerms.Add(queryHistory);               

this.labelSearch.Text = String.Format("Search took {0}. Found {1} items.", (DateTime.Now - start), hitCount);     

}       

buttonSearch.Enabled = true;        

};

Coordinator
Sep 5, 2012 at 6:42 AM
No, sorry, don't know. If you know how to develop with C# you can download the project and then debug the application to narrow down the error.

On 5/09/2012 3:57 PM, mersadp wrote:

Hi.

any suggestion?

best